Grand Tournaments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter

5 posters

Go down

Who is the baddest villain?

[Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter Vote_lcap100%[Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
[Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter Vote_lcap0%[Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

[Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter Empty [Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter

Post  Soul Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:13 am

[Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter Tumblr_lrrr8w4njE1r3w9who1_500 VS [Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter 250px-Arbiter_crop

The First match of round one is Xemnas, the Powerful Leader of Organization XIII against The Arbiter, The lead elite of the covenant army!

Both bring a unique fighting style to the field, with the elites dedication and honor up against Xemnas's want to become whole and his massive range of attacks.

Start by making a confidential vote (one) then post with evidence, links/videos, and reasons why you think that person will win. This is not the finale vote nor does it decide the winner. This is just a prevote to start the battle off!! Vote based on, strength, will to fight, is the character a evil enough villain, etc. Not just on who would win a fight. Remember to do your research and battle away!
Soul
Soul
Admin

https://tournamentset.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter Empty Re: [Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter

Post  Soul Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 am

So my vote gos to Xemnas, i believe he is better for many reasons.

For one, xemnas can attack mutiple times, faster and over a wider area, he has more devestating attacks and can simple out fight the arbiter. Also the arbiter fights for someone else, he is a pawn that will do whatever is told, he has no goals and no ambitions. Xemnas wants to gain his soul back, he wants to become whole again and will stop at nothing to achieve this goal. If the arbiter got in xemnas's way, no matter what xemnas would destroy him! ^.^
Soul
Soul
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Round one] Xemnas VS The Arbiter Empty Vote

Post  WolfheadMGJ Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:24 pm

As much as I would like to say that the Arbiter would kick some tail, in this case, it wouldn't happen.

For starters, Xemas's weapons do not run off battery power like the Arbiter's energy swords do. Plus, Xemans's are in another category comlpetely. I believe the word is DEstiny weapons? Teh energy swords would not out do the Etheral Blades.

Secondly, the various powers Xemans possesses. He would wipe teh floor with the Arbiter if it came down to an outright fight. Any shots fired byt eh Arbiter or any grenades thrown would be dodged via teleportation. Maybe the Arbiter could kill him if he managed to sneak up on Xemans via his armor cloaking. If Xemnas doesn't detect him, not that I know if he can or not.

Thirdly, on the basis on who is more evil, it is Xemnas hands down. Xemans may be trying to restore himself, but it is at the consequence of everyone else. He forces Sora to release the hearts that heartless collect by destroying them, capturing them to build his own kingdom hearts. I forget what happens as a result of him collecting all the hearts exactly, but I remember something about the fabric of reality being destroyed. Something like that, but you know his deal.

Now the Arbiter on the other hand, you may say "He is trying to light the rings and is killing humans in the process to get to what the prophets are telling him and the rest of the covenant to do." However, this isn't necessarily evil, as the motivation behind these actions is their religion. They believe that they will "ascend" when tehy light these halo rings, which would actually cause teh destruction of all life within a certain range. But what I'm saying is, is that the ARbiter is only a religiously misguided fool, not an evil tyrant. Scary and intimidating, but not evil.

So, my opinion is that Xemans would win on both counts. Sorry Arbiter, your biological surperiority and battle prowess will be missed.

With love,

-Wolfhead
WolfheadMGJ
WolfheadMGJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Iris Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:15 pm

So I think xemnas will win just because he is obviously better than the arbiter.

The arbiter is good but he isn't that fast, his strength and endurance also falls shortly behind. Not saying he 100% sucks. It's just that xemnas is better.

Iris

Back to top Go down

Post  chicklet Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I would normally pick arbitor but in this battle he got stomped this was a horrable first battle for the arbitor. Sadface Sad
chicklet
chicklet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dankaiba Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

this battle was funny, silly arbiter and your lazer based weaponry, swords not made of pure heat energy always win, thats why star killer is going to die soon Very Happy
Dankaiba
Dankaiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:38 pm

With a 6 to 0 vote there is no need to review or disscuss these two combatants. The obvious winner in this match up is xemnas!!
Soul
Soul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down